Our goal is to help you preserve and protect what is most important to you and your family. We develop strategies aligned with your individual needs and objectives that seek to help you:
- Meet income needs over time
- Manage risk in line with your goals and time horizon
- Generate growth to outpace inflation
We work with you to help create an investment portfolio customized to address your short-and long-term income needs and personal aspirations, utilizing a broad range of investment managers and strategies to help you pursue your goals.
Our strategies seek to capture growth when the market is rising and help protect capital when the market is falling.
- We strive for an understanding of the fundamental aspects of the economy, markets and instruments in which we invest.
- Using technical analysis, we monitor metrics such as price, momentum and volume - which help to reveal entry and exit points.
- Based on these proprietary tools, we employ a strict buy and sell discipline.
- We closely monitor each portfolio and seek to adjust your allocation mix as the market cycle evolves.
- By monitoring market trends and adjusting your allocation accordingly, we can more effectively manage risk as a result of market volatility.
An Emphasis on Due Diligence
LPL Financial’s open-architecture investment platform and stringent due diligence provide us with access to a universe of top industry talent to select among in constructing your portfolio. The LPL Financial Research team employs a strict, highly disciplined investment manager screening process that results in a recommended list of select, leading industry money managers. Managers on the recommended list must continue to meet strict criteria over time to remain on the list.
As independent advisors, we have access to a full array of non-proprietary financial products and services as we work with you to help ensure your assets are strategically allocated, diversified and managed. We seek to create investment strategies tailored to your needs that may include:
- Cash and money market funds
- Municipal, treasury and corporate bonds
- Domestic and international stocks
- Mutual funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- Model Wealth Portfolios (MWP)
- Alternative investments*
Contact Us today to learn more about strategies that seek to protect and grow a lifetime of assets.
*Alternative investments may not be suitable for all investors and should be considered as an investment for the risk capital portion of the investor's portfolio. The strategies employed in the management of alternative investments may accelerate the velocity of potential losses .
No strategy ensures a profit or protects against loss. Investing involves risk including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.