Corporate Retirement Plans
Our goal is to help you deliver a retirement plan that will serve the best interests of your business and your plan participants.
As members of the LPL Financial Retirement Plan Consulting Program, we bring expertise in all areas of plan operations, including plan design assistance, service provider monitoring, open-architecture investment recommendations and monitoring, and vendor benchmarking. We seek to meet a broad range of plan participants needs through investment education and plan communications.
Retirement Plan Consulting
Our knowledge covers all aspects of plan operations, including:
- Service provider and expense benchmarking versus peer group
- Analyzing fees
- Monitoring the plan’s overall health
- Changing service providers
- Managing plan conversions
- Employee communications/education
As Accredited Investment Fiduciaries and ERISA section 3(21) fiduciaries, we help you establish and maintain high fiduciary standards with services including:
- Fiduciary assessment
- 404(c) review and compliance assistance and safe harbor consultations
- Fiduciary monitoring and due diligence
- Investment Policy Statement assistance and review
- Investment analysis, recommendations and monitoring, including watch list criteria
- Regular, on-site and proactive updates and service calls
Plan Participant Services
We believe a successful participant education and communication program is critical to participation in your retirement plan. Depending on your specific needs, components of your communication strategy may include:
- Enrollment meetings and communications
- Investment allocation insight, education and guidance
- Optional investment seminars and workshops
- Access to online investment and financial planning tools
- Personal financial planning
What is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) ®?
The AIF® designation is a mark of distinction, which demonstrates a commitment to high standards of fiduciary excellence. AIF® designees have a reputation in the industry for their ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices, as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures.